Monday, November 2, 2009

INSYS497 Reflection

After reviewing all of the materials, going through the syllabus, going back to google reader, wikis, blogspot, etc I am excited to see what other new things are out in the tech galaxy that can be used by educators in the classroom and to help them.

I kind of feel like its been awhile since I rode a bike. Both a real bike come to think of it and the web2.0 bike. A lot of these things have come back to me pretty quick but others are still shaky and will need to be relearned.

I am excitied to see what happens

2 comments:

Nunnelee said...

I've been teaching for almost 13 years and I feel like I'm climbing right back on the bike, too. How so much of this flew under my radar I don't know, since the majority of it is geared to education.

lela1016 said...

I was a bit overwhelmed entering class as well, and thought I was so up to date on the technology tools. But, because of this class, I have learned that I am so outdated on the tools I use. It is amazing what is out there, and what could possibly be incorporated in class or at work.

I hope you learn something new to use with your students! I kind of wish I went to school during these times now. Learning would have been so much more exciting.